£20000.00 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours NO WEEKEND WORK
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Client Services/Front of House
Do you have hospitality experience or experience working in a hotel?
Are you looking for a role which doesn't require you to work weekends?
Interested in working for a brand new office space?
If so.. this is a brilliant role for you!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a fabulous law firm based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre!
- Covering the reception area when required
- Coordinating lunches, breakfasts and dinners
- Assisting internal events
- Managing the dishwasher and kitchen area
- Ordering all stock
- Managing meeting rooms to a high standard
- Assist with all travel/ hotel bookings
- Liaise with all external caterers
- Experience working in a hospitality role/ hotel experience/ of front of house role
- Happy to support with facilities duties
- Presentable, polite and warm
- Excellent attitude to work
- Flexibility with shift patterns
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please apply today! I would love to hear from you. Hospitality
Receptionist, Receptionist, Receptionist