Can you deliver a front-line service that promotes and maintains the reputation of our client's services? If so, we are searching for a determined, confident, and vibrant individual to join their amazing work-spaces and be the face of the business to all customers.
It is important to our client that the successful candidate is able to use their own initiative and motivational skills to ensure the smooth running of their offices, including the management of meeting rooms as well as providing a warm and professional welcome to visitors.
You will be:
- Meeting and greeting staff and visitors
- Administrative support
- Maintaining high standards of meeting rooms
- Managing the phone switchboard
- Organise catering requirements for meetings as required
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stationery for the office
- Responsible for preparing office communications and updating staff notice boards
What we will be looking for from you:
- Previous front of house experience in a professional environment
- Experience of coordinating and organising events
- Organisation, time management and IT skills including MS Office at a high standard
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Customer service experience
It doesn't matter if you don't hold all of the experience listed, I would still love to have a chat with you so apply anyway!