Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
If you thrive in busy environments, where you meet a variety of people, liaise with different departments, and are not afraid of the challenges which may come your way - this may be the job for YOU!
I am looking for Receptionist who will be the face of the company, based full-time in their Solihull Offices. You will assist the Executive PA and wider HR, Finance and Operations Teams, provide administrative support, and assist in day-to-day running of the building.
Main duties include:
- Smooth operation of the reception area
- Daily housekeeping of the building, to ensure stock up of lounge areas and meeting rooms are checked
- Act as a gatekeeper for the wider teams
- Ensure that all visitors are welcomed in a friendly and professional manner, checking in as per Health & Safety regulations
- Must have full working knowledge of the building and all systems (i.e Health& Safety, gym, security, fire, lighting, recycling and refuse procedure, etc) That will include current Covid-19 procedures.
- Handle incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for dispatch
- Ensure all the documentation related to the property is updated and correctly filed
- Organise building/client events
- Booking and processing meeting room requests made by internal and external clients
Ideal candidate profile:
* Has at least 1-2 years of experience in similar front of house, reception based role
* Been exposed to work in busy environment
* Can communicate effectively and clearly with stakeholders at every level
* Have strong IT skills
* Poses great organisational and administrative skills
* Have positive and enthusiastic attitude