We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant in Wolverhampton.
This would be 2 days per week reception duties and 3 days office Admin Support. This is an exciting and varied position working within a busy office. This would suit someone who likes working face to face with Customers and has a friendly and adaptable manner.
You would be a first point of contact for Internal and External stakeholders to the company. This is a great role if you are looking for a mixed and varied position.
- Key point of contact for Visitors to the company both Internal and External, key person for office security- advising of health and safety requirements and controlling access to the office. Visitors sign in book and ID badges.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable and all guests are directed to the appropriate person and department for their requirements.
- Answer, screen and forward all Incoming calls- providing accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Diary management for meeting rooms and coordinate activities for meetings ie: lunches, meeting prep, ensure meeting rooms are always clean and tidy .
- Admin support- fast and accurate IT skills, ability to assist in clerical duties as and when required in various support functions across the office. Responding to emails and preparing documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload and projects and able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Professional attitude and appearance, Customer first approach. Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with all Internal and external contacts to the company.
This role would suit someone who likes to think ahead and outside of the box, are highly organised and have a good eye for detail. Should you wish to speak further about the role then please contact us today.