Job Title: Real Estate Lawyer (2-4 years PQE)
Our client, an exceptional national law firm, is seeking a talented Real Estate Lawyer with 2-4 years PQE to join their thriving Birmingham office. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a varied workload, offering exposure to good quality work with leading senior lawyers, and opportunities for progression and development.
As a Real Estate Lawyer in this team, you will be working on a varied caseload including:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Real estate finance
You will be expected to provide high-quality legal advice to clients and to manage your own caseload effectively, whilst working as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years PQE in real estate law
- Strong academic background
- Experience working on complex transactions and commercial property matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Exposure to good quality work with leading senior lawyers
This is an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer to join a leading national law firm in their Birmingham office. If you are looking for a role with excellent prospects and the chance to work on a varied and challenging caseload, please apply today.