£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + plus holidays/ pension
4 days ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for an R&D Operations Assistant to join our clients Hygiene & Home team based in Derby on a fixed term 12 month contract, with a possible extension or permanent contract when finished.
Our client is a world leader in the design and delivery of huge brands such as Air Wick, Cillit Bang, Mr Sheen, Dettol and many more. You will support the R&D implementation in the factory for homecare products. The role will involve process scale up and you will be asked to work with key members of the factory in order to trial and smoothly implement new formulations of products. The work in this team is very fast paced and varied, dealing with multiple formats from the hygiene portfolio.
- Based in Derby factory, organise and plan scale up trials from the trial request to the delivery of the required samples
- Work on a wide portfolio from liquid to aerosol formats and on a multitude of hygiene brands
- Work independently with a pragmatic/common sense approach to problem solving
- Coordinate and communicate with factory staff according to R&D needs
- Deliver assigned projects and activities for existing product development
- Support global roll-outs of existing products
- Be responsible for ensuring that all development activities on assigned projects conforms to legislative, Health and Safety and environmental requirements, including the adoption and tracking of laboratory best practice
Do you have?
- A driving licence
- Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline
- Strong communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Results orientated, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take risks.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an ability to think out of the box
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity in more detail, then please get in touch now via applying with your most recent and up-to-date CV or email to arrange a confidential discussion!