£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor or Cost Manager who loves data? Are you tired of the same old consultancy or client-facing role and want to do something different? Do you want to work in a collaborative and flexible organisation in a remote based role?
We are working with an important and highly regarded organisation to help them identify Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager candidates who are great with data and analysing information. Working as part of a highly experienced team, in this hybrid (pre-dominantly home based) role you will work with clients to analyse construction and economic data, providing consultancy services to an array of clients.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be a Quantity surveyor with proven statistical knowledge (or) Statistical qualification: minimum 2:1 degree in quantity surveying, statistics, data science, mathematics or other discipline with a substantial statistical content
- Practical construction knowledge and experience of taking-off construction quantities
- Experience of data products for the built environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to distil information clearly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- A broad range of computer skills including MS (Intermediate/advanced) Excel, Word, PowerPoint, visualisation tools and an understanding of databases and data science techniques
- An organised, methodical approach to work with an eye-for-detail and an enthusiasm for quality
- Dynamic problem-solving skills
- The desire to innovate, accept risk and challenge continuing relevance of existing procedures
In return you will join a forward-thinking and progressive organisation with history. You will work in a highly experienced and collaborative team and have the opportunity to restructure your life with a very flexible and supportive employer. There is a highly competitive salary and package on offer for the right candidate, get in touch now to find out more.