Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + enhanced pension, private healthcare
about 1 month ago
Are you a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Manager looking to do something a little different? Do you want to be part of an exciting and progressive organisation with the chance to play an integral part in their growth?
Gleeson Built Environment is working on an exclusive basis with a growing UK Network Service Provider who is all about making digital infrastructure simple and more accessible. Our client brings together mobile operators, central and local government and real estate asset owners to work together in new an innovative ways making sure that people can get and stay connected.
Our client acquires sites to develop as telecommunication base stations (masts and rooftops) to create a sustainable long-term asset. Based from Essex, the Quantity Surveyor will manage construction budget and cost control relating to telecommunications infrastructure development, including key customer contact and negotiation responsibilities.
- Construction cost modelling
- Project budget preparation
- Sub-contractor and supplier relationship management
- Taking off and measurement
- Customer project cost submission and approval
- In build cost control
- Final Account negotiation and agreement
- Customer financial relationship management
- Post-construction cost analysis
- Proven stable career history as Quantity Surveyor or Cost Manager
- Knowledge of construction, civil or structural engineering projects
- Electrical installations
- Construction programming
- Construction contractual management
- Cost control
- Telecommunications industry desirable (but not essential)
The Ideal Candidate
- Team player
- Confident financial negotiator
- Enjoy and be used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Have the highest levels of integrity
Based from our clients office on the Hertfordshire/ Essex border the Quantity Surveyor will travel occasionally to site but spend most of your time as part of the central team in the local area. You will have the chance to grow and progress within a thriving organisation and receive a salary of up to £60,000 plus enhanced pension, private medical and further benefits.