about 1 month ago
My client, a leading manufacturer of specialist products with a global footprint within Aerospace and Defence is currently looking for a Quality Manager to lead and develop product quality and implement improvement strategy across the department.
The Quality Manager will join successful business with a loyal customer base; always focused on opportunities to improve and evolve their business, the business is looking for a highly capable Quality Manager to continue to evolve their approach to customer quality.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Director and managing a team of two Quality Engineers, the Quality Manager will be tasked with managing a highly technical customer relationship; developing and improving manufacturing processes on site; and improving the adoption of Quality policies and procedures onsite and providing support & guidance to the manufacturing team in order to ensure successful adoption.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and your skills and experience will include:
- Significant career experience within the Aerospace or Castings industry
- Technical customer liaison, responsible for end to end quality concern management;
- Track record of delivering measurable improvements in Quality performance;
- Highly capable communicator and influencer, able to build relationships to achieve results;
- Energetic and enthusiastic in your approach to Quality Assurance;
- Team player and effective cross-seller who develops relationships for the wider organisation.
The successful Quality Manager will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package.
To apply for the Quality Manager role, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Jonothan Morris at Gleeson Recruitment Group. We are a specialist recruiter of management and executive roles into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, FMCG and general manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.