My client, a leading manufacturer of specialist products with a global footprint, into the Aerospace and Defence industry, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to lead and develop product quality and implement improvement strategy across the department.
The Quality Engineer will join successful business with a loyal customer base; always focused on opportunities to improve and evolve their business, the business is looking for a highly capable Quality Engineer to continue to evolve their approach to customer quality.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will be tasked with managing a highly technical customer relationship; developing and improving manufacturing processes on site; and improving the adoption of Quality policies and procedures onsite and providing support & guidance to the manufacturing team in order to ensure successful adoption.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and your skills and experience will include:
- Career experience within the Aerospace or Castings industry
- Technical customer liaison, responsible for end to end quality concern management;
- Track record of delivering measurable improvements in Quality performance;
- Highly capable communicator and influencer, able to build relationships to achieve results;
- Energetic and enthusiastic in your approach to Quality Assurance;
- Team player and effective cross-seller who develops relationships for the wider organisation.
Desirable skills for the role are:
- Degree qualified in a technical subject
- Castings experience
The successful Quality Engineer will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package.
To apply for the Quality Engineer role, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Jonothan Morris at Gleeson Recruitment Group. We are a specialist recruiter of management and executive roles into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, FMCG and general manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.