7 months ago
Are you a Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer (Process Engineer) with a background in manufacturing combined with a strong understanding associated processes? If so, a Midlands based organisation who design, manufacture, and assemble precision components are looking for you!
As the Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible encompassing process knowledge, quality control, contract review and manufacturing engineering.
The Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve performance metrics
- Support customer supplier interface
- Support material review boards
- Enable support to SQDCP
- Reduction of concession applications
- Developing & implementing best practices
- Eradicating process variability and implementing Process controls (SPC)
- Continuous product and process improvement
- Adopt new technology / novel processing routes to improve existing products and develop new materials
Skills required for the Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer :
- Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Qualified to HNC/ONC qualification preferred but not essential if relevant experience can be demonstrated
- Heavy industrial background ideal although not essential
- Basic understanding of materials and metallurgy
The Quality Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer role offers a strong benefits package combined with a highly competitive salary and we are currently looking for multiple numbers.
If you would like to know more, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email