Are you an experienced Quality Engineer? Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing manufacturing companies in the UK? If yes, then please read on!
Working for a mid to low volume manufacturing organisation based in Telford, you will be responsible for working as part of a project team to establish and implement systems that ensure products meet requirements. You will identify problems, be involved in investigations and design and implement effective solutions.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Experience within toolmaking and injection moulding
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to flourish in a face paced environment
- A customer focused outlook
In return, you will receive a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits including pension, bonus and an excellent working environment.