£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading manufacturer of specialist products with a global footprint, into the Aerospace and Defence industry, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to lead and develop product quality and implement improvement strategy across the department.
The Quality Engineer will join successful business with a loyal customer base; always focused on opportunities to improve and evolve their business, the business is looking for a highly capable Quality Engineer to continue to evolve their approach to customer quality.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer will be tasked with managing a highly technical customer relationship; developing and improving manufacturing processes on site; and improving the adoption of Quality policies and procedures on site and providing support & guidance to the manufacturing team in order to ensure successful adoption.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and your skills and experience will include:
- Career experience within the Aerospace or Castings industry
- It is essential that you have worked to AS9001.
- Technical customer liaison, responsible for end to end quality concern management;
- Track record of delivering measurable improvements in Quality performance;
- Highly capable communicator and influencer, able to build relationships to achieve results;
- Energetic and enthusiastic in your approach to Quality Assurance;
- Team player and effective cross-seller who develops relationships for the wider organisation.
Desirable skills for the role are:
- Degree qualified in a technical subject
- Castings experience
The successful Quality Engineer will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package.