Quality Engineer - Redditch - £40-45k DOE
Are you a Quality Engineer based in the Midlands who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive Midlands based Machining and forging.
The Company supply solutions in Aerospace, Defence and Specialist Application sectors
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the quality control activities relating to operations within the business such as:
- Support manufacturing operations to deliver products
- Implement process controls (Supporting NPI)
- Contributing to the material review boards
- Ensure process' are compliant with AS9100 and customer requirements
- 3+ years Engineering experience
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- £40-45k DOE
- Mon - Thus 07:30 - 16:30, Friday 07:30 - Lunchtime
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Social events
If this role could be something of interest, please apply with your CV and somebody will give you a call for a confidential chat.