Quality Signatory Approval - Permanent - Aerospace - South Birmingham
Are you a Quality Professional with experience of test and release within a busy manufacturing organisation ideally Aerospace? If so, a Midlands based organisation who design, manufacture, and assemble precision forged and machined components are looking for you!
As the Quality Signatory Approval, you shall play an integral part in the Test and Release Department with responsibility for the review of Quality documentation, interpretation of internal quality instructions, data and customer specifications.
The Quality Signatory Approval will have the following responsibilities:
- Review product compliance to internal and customer contractual Quality and Specification requirements.
- Generate and approve test and release certification documentation.
- Review customer order information via in-house database and must be RFT.
- Check the Operation process is fully completed and stamp and sign off.
- RFT completion of final documentation, and generate the delivery note via in-house database system.
- Produce test and release certification documentation to accompany despatch of product. Generate 'Right First Time'.
- To have a fair knowledge with Customer Portals.
Skills required or the Quality Signatory Approval:
- Experienced with quality release ideally in the Aerospace sector.
- Able to raise despatch documentation.
- Experience of working in a similar, high pressurised manufacturing environment.
- Metallurgical experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to deal with internal / external customers in a professional and a timely manner.
- Proven administrative skills working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
If you would like to know more about the Quality Signatory Approval role, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email