Birmingham, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
My client, a leading manufacturer of specialist products with a UK wide footprint into the Aerospace and Defence industry, is currently looking for a Quality & EHS Manager to lead and develop improvement strategy across the Health & Safety and Quality departments.
The Quality & EHS Manager will join successful business with a loyal customer base; always focused on opportunities to improve and evolve their business, the business is looking for a highly capable and experienced Manager to drive culture change business wide.
The Quality & EHS Manager will be tasked with managing highly technical customer relationships; developing and improving manufacturing processes on site; and improving the adoption of Quality & Health and Safety policies and procedures onsite and providing support & guidance to the manufacturing team in order to ensure successful adoption.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and your skills and experience will include:
- Significant career experience within the Aerospace industry
- Extensive AS9100 experience
- Strong Health & Safety experience and skills
- Technical customer liaison, responsible for end to end quality concern management;
- Track record of delivering measurable improvements in Quality and H&S performance;
- Highly capable communicator and influencer, able to build relationships to achieve results;
- Energetic and enthusiastic in your approach;
- Team player and effective cross-seller who develops relationships for the wider organisation.
The successful Quality & EHS Manager will receive a highly competitive salary depending on experience, plus a benefits package.