Do you have experience of running a Procurement & Supply Chain function and driving transformation? Are you a driven leader, with strong stakeholder engagement skills? I have an exciting Purchasing Manager role within a well established, growing organisation.
Based in Warwick in a hybrid role, you will have responsibility for the purchasing and expediting team as well as maintaining a global supply base. You will have responsibility for both direct and indirect commodities as well as future product development activities.
In order to carry out this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing a procurement and supply chain function
- Excellent people management skills
- A strong track record of influencing and engaging positively with stakeholders
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Previous experience within an automotive or off highway industry
- Experience of production buying
- Flexibility to travel overseas
- Ideally CIPS qualified
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £80,000 to £90,000 plus car and other attractive benefits.
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.