My client is looking for an immediately available purchase ledger to join them for an ongoing contract.
Duration: minimum of 3 months
Location: As their office is based in Burton, you will be required to travel into the office 2 days a week - and can work from home for the remaining 3 days
Rate: £17-£18 Per Hour
- The job is to run the indirects ordering process, working closely with the finance team and the business
- The person must have a good understanding of the purchase to pay process, ideally for indirect goods & services
- Able to quickly understand the root causes of issues, liaise with suppliers and the wider business to find & agree a solution and then lead the implementation of the solution. For example we need a new uniform ordering process that allows uniforms to be provided in a timely fashion.
- Has a logical mindset as will be repairing and maintaining the purchase requisition approval hierarchy (we can train the activity but need a logical person)
- The role also involves raising some purchases, and supporting the business with their queries on how to raise purchase orders.
- This role is a mix of purchase order administration and query resolution alongside improving the way the business orders indirects goods & services.
- System training can be given. We use D365 so previous experience would be useful but not essential.
- We need a friendly do-er and a fix-er who has experience of this type of role
// 07501 842187