Our client, is a well-established, high-profile, international business, who have operations in over 50 countries, and with their headquarters in the UK, along with other European sites, they employ over 30,000 people worldwide.
Listed as one of the top 20 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, this is an superb time to be joining a growing and innovative business.
Due to exceeding results year on year and with an implementation of a new system - our client is requiring an experienced Purchase Ledger Specialist, initially for a 12 month FTC.
The successful Purchase Ledger Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing support to vendors to resolve issues, and manage the complexities and to ensure everything is resolved between the different divisions
- Driving process improvements
- Daily supplier statement reconciliations
- Identifying issues and action any un-used PO's
- Take on additional responsibility as and when required from management
- Hold weekly and monthly calls with the Outsourced provider to ensure a high delivery of service to all clients
- Handling daily queries
- Daily Excel Reporting to senior management
Ideal profile for the successful Purchase Ledger Specialist:
- Previous experience of working within a global, multi-site complex business
- Experience of covering all aspects of AP
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Able to multi-task and be highly efficient
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous exposure to working on SAP or Oracle will be highly advantageous
This is a really unique and exceptional opportunity to work with a highly innovative and professional business, who offer very modern offices, superb training for all staff, and long-term career development. Initially this role will be hired on a 1 year FTC basis, with an additional 5% completion bonus and 25 days holiday.