Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Online Application Agency
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Birmingham City Centre
£20,000- £23,000 depending on experience
Due to an increase in workload an opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk to join my client on a 9 month FTC.
Duties are below:
- Setting up multi-currency suppliers.
- Registering the purchase ledger post.
- Entering Supplier bank details on Expert for BACs payments.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the AP ledger and obtaining copy invoices where required.
- Scanning supplier invoices for e-filing.
- Dealing with and resolving internal and external enquires regarding purchase ledger transactions.
- Matching PO to invoices.
- Monitoring the P/L mail box.
- Providing assistance to other areas of the Finance department as directed.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail with the ability to express oneself in a clear and constructive way.
- Able to build and maintain working relationships and a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).