£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Bonus
4 months ago
Are you an experienced purchase ledger manager? Are you experienced in leading and supporting a team? Do you enjoy improving efficiencies, reporting and ensuring your team is as effective as possible?
We're looking for an ambitious Purchase ledger manager for a rare opportunity in South Birmingham, you will be managing a stable and steady team supporting them in their reporting and procedures. The business is predicted huge growth over the next few years so a manager who can drive development, productivity and team advancement over this period is needed.
You will be confident in your capabilities able to make changes and improve processes on your own with the support of the Accounts Payable team.
About the role:
- Managing a purchase ledger team of 5
- Monitoring ongoing performance - preparation of KPI measures, reporting and improvement metrics
- Process improvements for accuracy and efficiency
- Identifying ad hoc projects to address departmental issues
- Providing coaching and feedback to maximise performance
- Developing and adapting reporting to increase efficiencies
- Allocation of resource for timely processing
- Overseeing the reconciliation of suppliers
- Assessing functionality of systems and ensuring roll-out is quick and efficient
- Monitoring reporting and reduce unallocated cash
- Ensuring monthly accounting and annual reporting
Ideally you'll be an effective communicator to ensure engagement and enablement in the team. Empowering the team to deliver towards targets and improve departmental efficiencies.
About the Package:
- Full time Permanent
- Salary up to £35,000k + Bonus
- Flexible work from home (within reason as this is a management role)
- Excellent above average holidays
A full job description and details are available. Please apply for the role and if your application is suitable we'll give you a call and send through the detailed job spec for your consideration.
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.