Birmingham, West Midlands
£11 - £13 per hour + .
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Digbeth Birmingham
An impressive and well established company based in Digbeth are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Purchase Ledger Clerk and temp to perm basis.
Your new role
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Entering purchase invoices onto the Purchase Ledger.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Obtaining and posting missing invoices.
- Setting up of new suppliers and updating bank details.
- General 'housekeeping' of Purchase Ledger.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude is required, with the ability to effectively manage suppliers in order to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times.
What you'll get in return
Working for an established company in a great team and parking.