£10 - £11 per hour
6 months ago
Are you immediately available and looking for short term interim work? Do you have an extensive amount of Purchase Ledger experience?
A client of mine based Lichfield is looking for additional support within their Purchase Ledger department. The duration of the assignment will be 2 months with a possible extension. You will be reporting directly into the Purchase Ledger Manager and be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices. This assignment is paying between £10- £11ph.
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Processing invoices, matching, and coding
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Processing expenses
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Making payments via BACS and CHAPS
- Acting as the first point of call for invoicing queries
To be considered for this temporary Purchase Ledger assignment you will:
- Be available to start work immediately and commit to the full duration of the assignment
- Proficient user of SAP
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have the ability to pick up systems and duties quickly
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please get in touch!