£12.00 - £13.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for your next temporary opportunity?
An amazing organisation is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis, this is an extremely rare opportunity to join a well established welcoming team within a highly regarded business.
- Process complex invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing CIS payments
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Present a strong purchase ledger background/ desire to excel in the finance industry
- Ability and desire to gain experience in other aspects of finance
- Commercially minded
You must be available to start ASAP. This role will be office based 5 days per week.