Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Ad 1 - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Birmingham
Gleeson Recruitment Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented and collaborative Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established company based on the Birmingham City Centre. In this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, you will be working on a temp-perm basis and earn a favourable salary of £25,000.
In your first few weeks as a flexible Purchase Ledger Clerk, you can expect to undertake the following:
● Enter purchase invoices onto the Purchase Ledger
● Liaise with suppliers
● Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
● Obtain and post missing invoices
● Set up new suppliers and update bank details
You will also be doing general 'housekeeping' of the Purchase Ledger.
To succeed in this purchase ledger role, you will need the following skills and expertise:
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● A can-do attitude
● Ability to effectively manage suppliers
● Capability to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times
In return for your dedication and expertise, you will receive a Purchase Ledger Clerk salary of £23,000 and be part of an inclusive and established company with a great team.
To apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk job in Birmingham, please get in touch with Gleeson Recruitment today!