Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with out client based in Stoke on Trent for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to start immediately on a temporary basis.
Initially this role will be for a minimum of one month
The experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk will be able to:-
- Process purchase invoices - from opening post to chasing purchase orders and approvals to filing
- Prepare payment runs - select invoices required for payment
- Supplier statement reconciliations - to reconcile main supplier accounts, request copy invoices or credits as required
- Ledger maintenance - update standing data and maintain ledger transactions
- Supplier enquiries - deal with all purchase ledger enquiries via phone or email
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:-
- We are looking for someone with at least one year's experience of working in a purchase ledger environment.
- Willingness to own the whole purchase ledger process and be responsible for their section of the ledgers
- Someone who pays attention to detail and is accurate
This vacancy will pay between £9.00 - £11ph for the right candidate with a view to starting asap.