£11.00 - £13.00 per hour
10 months ago
Are you immediately available and looking for short term interim work? Do you have an extensive amount of Purchase Ledger experience?
A client of mine based Tamworth is looking for additional support over the year-end period; specifically, within their Purchase Ledger department. The duration of the assignment will be 2 months with a possible extension. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices. This assignment is paying between £11- £13ph.
Hours: 25 per week (flexible timings)
SAP experience is a must!
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Processing invoices, matching, and coding
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Processing expenses
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Making payments via BACS and CHAPS
- Acting as first point of call for invoicing queries
To be considered for this temporary Purchase Ledger assignment you will:
- Be available to start work immediately and commit to the full duration of the assignment
- Proficient user of SAP
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have the ability to pick up systems and duties quickly
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please get in touch!