£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
8 months ago
Are you immediately available and looking for short term interim work? Do you have a varied background in Finance/ Accounting with the ability to hit the ground running?
A client of mine based Tamworth is looking for additional support over the year end period; specifically, within their Purchase Ledger department. The duration of the assignment will be between 2-3 months with a possible extension. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and be responsible of processing a high volume of invoices. This assignment is paying between £9- £11ph.
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Processing invoices, matching and coding
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Processing expenses
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Acting as first point of call for invoicing queries
To be considered for this temporary Purchase Ledger assignment you will:
- Be available to start work immediately and commit to the full duration of the assignment
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have the ability to pick up systems and duties quickly
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please get in touch!