£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively been approached to help a Manufacturing business near West Bromwich hire a Purchase Ledger Clerk, the successful candidate will be joining the business whilst they go through an exciting transition period due to growth and expansion.
Purchase Ledger Duties:
- Processing payments and invoices correctly whilst adhering to company policies and timescales.
- Preparing payment runs.
- Reconciling the purchase ledger transactions to general ledger and bank statements.
- Matching and coding invoices to nominal ledger.
- Producing reports and carrying out statistical analysis when required.
- Supporting the wider finance team where required.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please do get in touch with myself directly or click apply below.