Purchase Ledger Clerk - Permanent - Shirley
Your new company
An impressive new business based in Shirley are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk.
What will the role involve?
- Match invoices with purchase orders where appropriate;
- Process invoices through Contract Costing and into the Accounts Payable ledger;
- Ensure invoices are authorised before payment ;
- Generate sequential internal numbering for vendor invoices and scan them onto the appropriate area in the shared drive;
- Reconcile statements received from vendors with Company records and chase up any discrepancies;
- Processing company credit card expenditure and analyse and process staff expenses twice monthly.
- Prior experience in finance including purchase ledger:
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable using excel to a basic/ intermediate level.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer.