£1100 - £1200 per hour
about 2 months ago
A well-established company based in Warwick seeks an Purchase Ledger Clerk for a temporary role lasting a couple of months to catch up with a backlog. They are looking to start someone immediately with a salary of up to £12ph.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recording all incoming invoices and creating purchase ledger journal
- Sending all incoming invoices for approval, ensuring all invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Bank cheques received by the group
- Coordinating all incoming mail, distributing to the relevant parties
- Liaising with other departments on all matters on behalf of the team
- Undertaking any other related duties as may be reasonably required
If you're interested please submit your CV for immediate consideration!