Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Purchase Ledger opportunity has been brought to us by An Exciting Fast paced client based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate for this role is an up and coming Purchase ledger professional with at least 18 months of experience, who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Joining the business, you will be expected to hit the ground running, being able to begin processing purchase orders and invoices. You will be using your confident communication skills to approach a wide range of external stakeholders, regarding invoice queries, investigations and producing invoices. This is a fruitful opportunity for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to stretch their legs in a new sector.
This role is a Permanent opportunity, and It is paying up to £22,000 dependant on experience.
- Accounts payable high volume processing experience.
- Highly organised
- Working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Scan invoices/credit notes
- Enter coding details as appropriate
- Credit notes to Purchase Orders & goods received/returned accruals
- Preparation and posting of supplier payments on a timely basis
- Investigate and resolve payment issues
- Administer personal expense claims
If this role is of interest then please apply, or I would love to hear from you by email on .