£25000 - £28000 per annum + .
about 1 year ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk - 12 month contract
Your new company
An impressive new business based in Rugby are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk.
Your new role
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Entering purchase invoices onto the Purchase Ledger.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Obtaining and posting missing invoices.
- Setting up of new suppliers and updating bank details.
- General 'housekeeping' of Purchase Ledger.
- Adhoc finance duties
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude is required, with the ability to effectively manage suppliers in order to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times.