A leading global organisation in the Maidenhead area is currently looking to expand their finance department by recruiting a Purchase Ledger and Expenses Clerk. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working for an employer who is leading the way in their area of expertise. The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Order Process
- Cash & Bank
- Credit Card Expenses
- Assist with prepayment schedules, Intercompany recharges, assist with the month-end close process
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk is likely to have the following experience
- At least 2 years experience of an accounting environment
- Previous extensive accounts payable and transactional accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The salary for this position is paying up to £25,000, there is parking on site and very good public transport links.
To apply for the position of Purchase Ledger Clerk, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.