Are you on the lookout for Purchase Ledger supervisor role? Can you motivate and get the best out of your team? Do you have an analytical mindset?
We are searching for a Purchase Ledger Assistant Manager to support the finance team in a well-established, UK wide, construction company. The company have their feet firmly at the forefront of their sector and are passionate about the service they provide.
- Collating payments accurately and efficiently.
- Holding regular team meetings to ensure focus of work and deadlines are met.
- Analysing management reports.
- Making sure audits are carried out to a high standard.
- Oversee, motivate, and distribute workload to the purchase ledger team.
Is this role right for you?
You must have previous experience in a supervisory Purchase Ledger role. You should have a good knowledge of Excel and be able to carry out complex analysis. You must be approachable, commercially minded and able to build strong and lasting relationships. You will need to have attention to detail and remain calm under pressure. Previous experience in the construction sector is desirable but not essential.
- Annual salary of up to £35,000 DOE.
- Free parking.
- Progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.