Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000 - £21000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a growing business in Birmingham City Centre as they look to recruit as Purchase Ledger Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The Purchase Ledger Administrator role is paying between £18,000 and £21,000 depending on experience with the possibility of study support for the right candidate.
You will be reporting in to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate payment of supplier invoices. There may also be opportunities to progress into other roles within finance as you establish yourself within the business.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Accurately processing a high volume of invoices on a daily basis.
- Weekly bank and statement reconciliation.
- Maintaining and building relationships with suppliers and ensuring any queries are successfully resolved or escalated.
- Weekly payment runs via BACS.
- Providing ad hoc support where required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Experience of working within a finance environment will be beneficial.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Able to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Highly numerate.