Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a highly reputable service business experiencing year on year growth, with their need to recruit a Purchase Ledger Administrator on a permanent basis, reporting directly into the Purchase Ledger Manager. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £25,000.
Working in their impressive new offices in the centre of Birmingham, the successful Purchase Ledger Administrator will take ownership validation commissions, bonus claims and incentive schemes, along with the day-to-day processing of supplier payments, becoming an expert in internal policies and processes for commissions claims.
The business is operating a hybrid approach, giving the option to work from home a couple of days a week.
Purchase Ledger Administrator duties:
- Responsible for own ledger, from claim to payment
- Manage internal and external queries regarding claims and payments within agreed SLA
- Responsible for enforcing internal policy on claims and escalating where required
- Processing payments in accordance with terms
- Timely and effective responses to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales team
- Effective communication skills at all levels of seniority in or outside organisation
- Ability to work within a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.