Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator? Do you have excellent attention to detail, strong system skills and the ability to hit the ground running?
A client of mine based Birmingham is looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to help with the processing of invoicing within their finance function.
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Processing invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Processing expenses
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Acting as first point of call for invoicing queries
To be considered for this temporary Purchase Ledger assignment you will:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have the ability to pick up systems and duties quickly
- Excellent communication skills