£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Are you a confident Purchase Ledger? Are you able to hit the ground running? Are you accurate, hardworking and can offer confident support to your team?
We are excited to be working with an established, forward-thinking, logistics company that put their values and high-quality service at the heart of what they do. The company pride themselves on quality, consistency and providing the best of the best in their field. You will be joining their streamlined Coventry based finance team as a Purchase Ledger.
- Ensuring invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner onto Sage50
- Communicating with suppliers to resolve invoice or payment queries
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider finance teams
- Assisting with month end processes
Is this role right for you?
You must have a minimum of two years previous experience in a finance role and be familiar with purchase leger. You should have a good knowledge of Sage50 and be able to analyse data. Good communication skills are of high importance to this role because you will need to build relationships with suppliers, investigate and resolve queries. You need to be able to organise and prioritise your workload effectively.
- Annual salary of up to £26,000 DOE
- Free parking
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Progression opportunities
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.