Do you have a solid Purchase Ledger background? Have you worked in a manufacturing environment? Do you have the skills to manage your time effectively and help support your team?
We are working with a traditional and established manufacturing business with a rich history. They are well known for producing high quality, and intricately detailed items for a range of sectors. You will be joining a small, well organised finance team and be able to offer full support as the Purchase Ledger.
- Process payments and invoices in a timely manner according to company processes.
- Produce supplier statement and control account reconciliations each month.
- Match invoices to delivery notes - confirm pricing and product cost etc.
- Coding purchase invoices to nominal ledger.
- Reconcile purchase ledger transactions to general ledger and bank statement
Is this role right for you?
You must have previous experience in a purchase ledger/accounts payable role. You should be familiar with a manufacturing environment. You will need to be accurate in your work and take pride in your detail. You will be interacting with colleague at all levels so good communication skills, written and oral, are essential. You should have a good knowledge of excel and be able to analyse data. You need to be able to organise and prioritise your workload effectively.
- Annual salary of up to £26,000 DOE
- Free parking
- Early finish on a Friday!
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.