Are you a budding Purchase Ledger looking to join an organisation that are passionate about your development? Do you have 2-3 years' experience in Purchase Ledger wanting your next step?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working closely with one of Europe's leading technology businesses, looking to add a Purchase Ledger into their successful finance team based just outside Leamington Spa due to growth in the business. This is a dynamic role; you will be expected to be able to manage your own workload efficiently and have a positive attitude. Joining another 2 Purchase Ledgers, this is fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your career, with a salary of up to £23,000 PA + industry leading benefits!
It is vital the successful Purchase Ledger has a strong eye for detail, is able to organise their own workload along with managing high volume invoice and query processing. You will have some Purchase Ledger experience and be looking to bring your knowledge to this role, improving processes where possible and liaising with various departments. It is important you have an understanding of VAT and the importance of the correct application of relevant VAT laws.
Purchase Ledger responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Raising, checking and positing invoices to the accounting system in a timely manner
- Raising payments and BACS runs for suppliers
- Professionally deal with supplier queries
- Liaise with unit managers for query resolution and authorisations
- Manage the Purchase Ledger mailbox
- Upload new suppliers onto the system
- Perform necessary checks for bank confirmations with suppliers
If this role sounds like a great next step for you, give me a call on 07554335466 for a confidential chat!
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.