Birmingham, West Midlands
£10 - £12 per hour + .
about 1 month ago
We are recruiting for an immediate Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting organisation in Birmingham.
Our client has multiple sites across the UK, this role will be based at their Birmingham City head office. The role is initially a temporary position.
This Purchase Ledger Clerk role will include the following responsibilities;
- Matching, Batching and Coding of invoices
- Managing new supplier details and entering onto SAP
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Supplier reconciliations
- BACs/CHAPs payments
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk;
- Excellent work attitude
- Exposure to SAP but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent accountancy/systems experience
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to learn and develop