Up to £20000 per annum + .
5 months ago
We are recruiting for an immediate Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting organisation in Warwick.
Our client has multiple sites across the UK, this role will be based at their Warwick head office. The role is initially a contract position.
This Purchase Ledger Clerk role will include the following responsibilities;
- High volume invoice processing
- Matching, Batching and Coding of invoices
- Managing new supplier details and entering onto SAP
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Supplier reconciliations
- BACs/CHAPs payments
- Credit card statements
- Expenses Payments
- GRNI clear down
- Assisting the management accountants in month end
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk;
- Excellent work attitude
- Experience working in a high-volume environment and working towards tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent accountancy/systems experience
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to learn and develop