Coventry, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Including Car Allowance
11 months ago
Are you currently working in Pubs Auditing Stock?
Are you looking for your next move? Perhaps you're looking for something a little different with open possibilities to roles in other areas? If so, then please read on.
Ideally, you'll come from a Pubs or Retail background with experience working in a similar position or in pub management. The role is based near Solihull with a competitive package paying up to £35k per annum.
Working with a steady and stable national business you will be involved travelling across the country working with Pub operators and internal operations teams to deliver quality stock auditing and communicate results and areas for improvements. You will enjoy working in a well-established team who are friendly and happy to help and management who are extremely hands on and proactive.
Scope of the Pub Stock Auditor role includes:
- Auditing Stock
- Carrying out full standards Audit
- Feeding back results
- Suggesting areas for improvement for stock performance
- Working with internal operational teams
- Assisting with Health and Safety
(Full job description available for review)
Required Experience for this Pub Stock Auditor role:
- Experienced Retail / Pub Auditor
- Ability to travel with the occasional overnight stay
- Well organised with good communication skills
- Good Systems knowledge
- Flexible working
- Company Car Scheme
- Salary up to £35k per annum (inc car allowance)
- Excellent working environment
To apply for the Pub Stock Auditor position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.