Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Propositions Manager to join a growing financial services organisation right in the heart of the Birmingham business district. The purpose of the role is to take ownership of the product and proposition strategy, whilst working closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure all developments are in line with the organisation's strategy.
Your day to day will involve:
- Responsible for product reviews, ensuring all products and propositions are fit for purpose, whilst adhering to regulatory requirements
- Ownership of the product governance framework
- Defining and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Regularly leading product and proposition reviews
- Supporting the development of the brand strategy with attractive and compelling propositions
- Use BI and market research to drive product and proposition development
- Experience of working on product and propositions with the financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of the product development life cycle
- Proven experience of building new products and propositions and taking them to market
- A professional marketing qualification or marketing related degree
- Self-motivated with the drive to excel
- Proactive in your approach to work
To apply for the Propositions Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.