Car, Benefits, Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Property Manager to join a leading pub business that stand out as being up to date and unique. This role based in the North West and is an excellent opportunity for a result driven individual to be part of something great as the business continues to grow into the future.
- Successfully deliver investment and repairs projects as well as being proactive with publicans to ensure you maximise the returns of the trading capability of the pubs
- You will be responsible for managing the Capital Investment budget for your region and will stick with the overall regional budget.
- Meeting statutory compliance / obligations ensuring sites are let in an appropriate condition
- You will continuously identify further potential opportunities for growth and better asset utilisation
What you will need to be successful:
- You will be an effective relationship builder ensuring that ensures relationships with publicans are transparent and sustainable
- Self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative.
- You will have up to date knowledge on statutory compliance obligations.
- You will have the right skills in order to ensure best value for work and cost saving.
- Working knowledge of the landlord & tenant legislation
- CAPEX experience of £500,000 or above.
Whats on offer?
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £53,000, 6,100 Car allowance as well as excellent benefits which include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Retail & Leisure Discounts and up to £15,000 Bonus