Car, Benefits, Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Property Manager to join a leading pub business that stand out as being up to date and unique. This role will be field based and you will operate within North West and Midlands this is an excellent opportunity for a results driven individual to be part of something great as the business continues to grow into the future.
- Successfully deliver investment and repairs projects as well as being proactive with publicans to ensure you maximise the returns of the trading capability of the pubs
- You will be responsible for managing the Capital Investment budget for your region and will stick with the overall regional budget.
- Meeting statutory compliance / obligations ensuring sites are let in an appropriate condition
- You will continuously identify further potential opportunities for growth and better asset utilisation
What you will need to be successful:
- You will be an effective relationship builder ensuring that ensures relationships with publicans are transparent and sustainable
- Self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative.
- You will have up to date knowledge on statutory compliance obligations.
- You will have the right skills in order to ensure best value for work and cost saving.
- Working knowledge of the landlord & tenant legislation
- CAPEX experience of £500,000 or above.
Whats on offer?
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £53,000, 6,100 Car allowance as well as excellent benefits which include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Retail & Leisure Discounts and up to £15,000 Bonus