Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + company car, pension, healthcare
3 months ago
Property Manager - Midlands Region - Up to £60,000 salary
We are working with a leading name in the hospitality industry, who are seeking a Property Manager in the Midlands region. You will be responsible for managing a leased and tenanted pub portfolio in the area, this a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business continuing to grow and evolve.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage maintenance and repairs on around 140 leased & tenanted pubs in the Southeast region
- Identifying and delivering development opportunities within a capex budget
- Deliver compliance strategies
- Implement Health and Safety polices ensuring all parties adhere to standard
- Recruit, manage and train staff
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as Property Manager working in the licensing sector as a Maintenance Manager, Property Manager or Property Surveyor
- Be able to communicate very well with people
- Possess a clear passion for the hospitality sector
- Multi site experience
- Be able to work independently
- Building surveyor or working towards a qualification (desirable)
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 dependent upon experience
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Regular training and support
- Remote working
On offer is a market leading salary/package together with fantastic opportunities to develop your career within a leading business.
Interviews are taking place right now so if you would like to be considered for this position click apply now and I will be in touch!