£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus car
18 days ago
Are you looking to become a client-side Property Manager? Do you have some built environment experience and want to get yourself on a career path where you can progress? If your answer is "Yes" then this is the opportunity for you!
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing property team providing a professional service for a leading national business. As Property Manager you will be responsible to ensure that all centres are in an excellent condition, supporting the business to deliver an exceptional customer experience, whilst role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues and suppliers. You will deliver all property related projects to a high standard with a conscientious, holistic, and professional approach. The role will oversee coordination of all elements of the project delivery process, managing related activity and communication to internal and external stakeholders.
About our client
Established in 1983 our client is now not only the largest but also the market leading provider in UK and 4th largest provider in the world with 855 Centre's globally to date, with plans to reach 1000 centres globally by 2023. To help their mission, they need exceptional talent who can contribute to their world class vision. Working with our client offers several benefits, including competitive pay, flexible scheduling, opportunities for professional development and advancement. They also offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where you can learn from experienced colleagues and make meaningful connections.
They understand the position's demands, which is why your well-being as an individual is important to them. To them, wellbeing means you feel socially connected, healthy, content, and purposeful.
About the Benefits
- Sector leading Family Leave. Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption leave
- Company car (EV option available)
- Big Benefits. Dedicated 24/7 employee benefits platform with retail, cinema, and travel discounts
- Childcare discounts. It is not always easy to cover the costs of childcare, so they are really pleased to offer you a generous discount to support your family's needs.
- Birthdays off. Birthdays with colleagues can be fun but we give you the day off to celebrate, YOU!
- Health and Wellbeing. They know that sometimes life can be tricky, or you might need guidance so you can lean on our Employee Assistance Program and Mental Health Apps
- Further Training and development. Access to their own training company to help support you in your development and gaining further qualifications
- Regional Property role to cover the South of England and London - most of the sites are just outside of and around London.
- Flexible approach to working hours required. This is a field-based role.
- Carry out annual property condition surveys and fire risk assessments within your region and deliver any necessary property, compliance, or health & safety remedial actions
- Survey maintenance issues escalated from the helpdesk and provide effective timely solutions
- Deliver all aspects of the project process for all development and maintenance projects with project values between £50k - £400k
- Engage with all project and property stakeholders to always ensure clear and concise communication. This will include but not limited to project briefings, site visits, progress meeting and project related documentation
- Supply Chain management. Be confident to communicate with contractors to deliver quality solutions and projects
- Cost management: Preparation of feasibility budgets, capex budgets, track costs throughout the project life cycle, querying quotes and variations where necessary
- Working with the property and operation teams, striving for continuous improvement
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of planning, statutory and compliance requirements
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety during development and maintenance projects
- You will be required to attend Divisional and Regional meetings when requested
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in delivering projects in fast moving, multi-site fit out environment
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ideal not but not essential qualification in project management, building surveying or related property qualification
- Understand construction drawings and space planning
- Thorough understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Awareness of the HSE Regulations and Guidance
- Demonstrate an awareness of building control, planning requirements, and Building Regs 2010
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Software such as Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with some property, facilities or project management experience to forge a career as a client-side Property Manager. You only need some relevant experience with the right attitude, numeracy skills and ambition.
Get in touch now to register your interest!