Newcastle upon Tyne
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance
9 months ago
I am working with a leading name in the hospitality industry who is seeking a Regional Property Manager in the Northeast region. The role involves being in charge of property management across an estate through a programme of repair & maintenance. This a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business continuing to grow and evolve.
If you are a Building Surveyor seeking an opportunity to work for client-side business, Ialso want to hear from you! My client offers fantastic in-house training and support.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage maintenance and repairs on around 140 leased & tenanted pubs in the Northeast region
- Identifying and delivering development opportunities within a capex budget
- Deliver compliance strategies
- Implement Health and Safety polices ensuring all parties adhere to standard
- Recruit, manage and train staff
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as Property/Maintenance Manager working in the licensing sector
- Be able to communicate very well with people
- Possess a clear passion for the hospitality sector
- Multisite experience
- Be able to work independently
- Building surveyor or working towards a qualification (desirable)
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Regular training and support
- Remote working
On offer is a market leading salary/package together with fantastic opportunities to develop your career within a leading business.
For more information, get in touch now!